Saturday, June 5, 2010

June 5, 2010

What is next for this year? I hope this year will be better than last year. I lost my brother last year. Some days are better than others. Some days I can talk about him without crying. And some days just thinking about him brings tears to my eyes.
Whenever I hear the saying: God does not put more on your than you can bear. I have to say, then I need to have a conversation with God. Because apparently he thinks I am stronger than I know. Before my brother died, I just never thought I would lose a brother or sister. I know we all will die someday, but I guess I thought we would be in our 70's or 80's. My brother was 39 and I was 43.
One thing I am learning from all of this is to enjoy life. Tell everyone who mean anything to you: I love you. Take chances. Experience joy. Laugh daily.

That's it for now. I am enjoying the sunshine today.

No comments:

Post a Comment